Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fitbit Four Hit the Door!!!




"Don't stop when your tired stop when your done... " Wow...after yesterday this spoke to me... I am more competitive then I thought... meeting my goals today was the main goal..... So after a day of cold calling in the rain... and not meeting my step goal or stair goal ... I was very discouraged.  So I took a cat nap... went to the grocery store (around 9:45 p.m.) and came back and got busy... I had to get real busy and creative... it is still raining...and there are no stairs in my house... and I needed to climb three flights of stairs... so what do I do... I start stepping on the sofa, the ottoman, a bar stool, office stool and until I hit 10 floors climbed today... I wasn't going to stop!!!  Here is the obstacle course I created...



















I will say I am glad my son was asleep and did not see his momma climbing on the furniture!!!

So you can see this week has been a little up and a little down...


 When I see this in the chart... it is apparent I sit too much...but I don't think I would make it to my appointments on time walking...so I am going to have to increase my very active percentage... and get creative on burning calories while driving around making sales calls... fun fun fun... I guess I better run... :)

Until tomorrow... I am done...so I am stopping... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment