Wednesday, August 20, 2014

25 years ago...in a little town called Richardson

Today is the day after I said I do... 25 years ago... I said I do...and meant it and after  5  short years  going to marriage counseling alone... the counselor said... I can keep coming but it's time for you to move on... so I did...it's funny to me... most years have come and gone and I didn't give them a second thought...this year it almost stung with the pain of what could have been...when the reality of what is comes rushing through I am certain God had his hand on me the entire time... I may have lost this marriage but I gained so much more... thank you Lord for unanswered prayers... there is an enemy crawling around....looking for loop holes to drag us back down...keep your head up keep your focus clear on the ONE who make the past perfectly clear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment